REIN is the most powerful and most configurable weapon light ever made. And now, it’s even better. With reduced size, reduced weight, more capability and more head options, nothing comes close. It’s smaller, lighter and brighter. Everything you wanted it to be.
The next-generation REIN also features meaningful remote switch updates. Specifically, it has reduced side plate profiles that have ergonomic benefits. They also listened to you and adjusted the ND protection around the switches. By removing some material in the right places, the switch is now far easier to activate and the ND protection is still everything it needs to be.
- Modular 3-piece design. With a superior electrical system and remote switch, REIN has always been upgradeable as subsequent generations are released. As such, all parts of the 1st generation REIN are fully compatible with the 2nd generation REIN.
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Fully submersible to 100 ft for 24 hours. Fully-potted remote switch included.
- Strongest-in-class lens. The glass on the REIN is 3mm thick. It can take multiple hits from 5.56mm Submunition rounds, at contact-distance.
- Patented Battery Jack feature. This allows you to properly tension the battery inside the system to avoid battery bounce. This lengthens the life of your system and increases reliability substantially.
- Patented tail-cap cartridge is easily replaceable and allows for “clocking” so you can minimize cable exposure, without removing the tail of the light. The attached remote switch utilizes a cable exit from the tail cap that is perpendicular to the bore axis. This allows your cable to be protected from potential snags and impact.
- The Patented remote switch, offers both momentary and constant-on functionality. The remote switch is electrically isolated from the push-button switch located on the tail cap. If your remote switch suffers catastrophic failure, your REIN still works via the tail cap button.
- The now-updated remote switch is housed in a 4th Generation Light Control System. Available only for the REIN and REIN Micro. It offers unprecedented cable management possibilities never before available even with prior generation LCS units.
- The exposed cable for the remote switch is 5” long.
- Shockproof. Dustproof. The most durable weapon light made. Period.
- Made in the USA. As always.
- A USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components that money can buy. That gives them the output, efficiency and run-time that makes REIN the class leader.
- Uses a single 18650 battery (full size) or a single 18350 battery (Micro). No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. They supply a branded Samsung 18650 30Q with the REIN. And a branded 18350 with the REIN Micro. Please note that unlike its peers, REIN will produce usable light for multiple hours.
- Accepts ALL protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries. NOTE: Various battery sizes will require use of the provided Battery Jack feature.
- Run-time standard per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 = 130 minutes for the full-size REIN and the REIN Micro is rated for 35 minutes. The ANSI/PLATO-FL1 standard for runtime is: The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading, as the latest generation of REIN is now even more efficient electrically.
- REIN Length: 5.9″
- REIN Micro Length: 4.75″
- REIN Weight with Remote Switch and Battery: 7.25oz
- REIN Micro Weight with Remote Switch and Battery: 6.25oz